Monday, August 28, 2017

"They can run but now they can't hide" Week 62


Bonjour a tous

J'espère que vous avez passé une bonne semaine:)

So monday night we flew out to Lyon and on Tuesday had MLC. As always it was so good, and we have some very big changes in the mission and the biggest one is we are now on facebook! (Ps we can be friends with our family and friends at home, so that's why some of you have seen me- and you can be friends me with me!)

The really cool thing about Facebook is that we can now really talk with our amis everyday, its going to be (and already has been) such a better way to talk with people and its awesome to connect our amis with members. Ha but I have to tell you, this facebook thing is a little scary for soeur soffe:) Since I've never had Facebook before, the other missionaries are lovingly calling me the grandma because I need help with basically everything about Facebook :) I'm lucky I have a really great and patient collègue. There is definitely a lot to learn (so any missionnaires or returned missionaries who used Facebook I would love any tips you have:) )

We were also introduced in MLC, a replacement chapter for chap 8 of preach my gospel about planning. This new way of planning focuses on people and what they need and how through setting goals we can help them progress. The way we used to plan felt like we were just filling up the day- but now we are better following the spirit to find what people need individually. I think that's one of my favorite things about the gospel is how individual and personal it is. It's the same thing with sharing the gospel, sure with these new tools we can reach so many people at once, but people will always be converted to this gospel one by one and one heart at a time : )
It's been a good week, we've been busy and yay vacance is finally ending! We had a fun exchange with the Perpignan sœurs too.

I hope you all have a wonderful week!
Je vous aime beaucoup

Soeur Soffe

Leadership Conference in Lyon

My companion Soeur Gowans
Leadership Conference 


St Sernin Basilica. A Romanesque church, which means it was built around the 11th century.


No comments:

Post a Comment