Tuesday, August 1, 2017

LISEZ LE LIVRE DE MORMON Week 58

Bonjour à tous!

I hope you all had a wonderful week! To start off this week we had a really great RDV with our new ami named Alex, he is the one who came to church last week and loved it! We taught him the retab and he had a lot of really good questions, and was so excited about the BOM. My favorite was that near the end we told him that if he has any questions he can always ask, and we will do our best to answer us. (He is really believing in the Bible) and tells ok I will, but I don't think I need to because *holding up the Book of Mormon* I can find all the answers in here. I just know how true that is, any questions our answers we have can always be find in the Book of Mormon. I have seen it so many times over my mission, that it is our key to lasting to conversion. If any of you feel like your testimony might not be as strong as you would like, or even if you just feel sad and alone- LISEZ LE LIVRE DE MORMON (read the Book of Mormon!!:) ) I promise you that the spirit will come stronger into your life, you will find answers to your questions, and you will better feel gods love!

Then on Wednesday it was zone Conference, so we are actually the only sisters in our zone (the sœurs we are over, are in the Montpellier zone.) However me and soeur tupou'ata have succeeded in becoming the cool STL's (because we also decided to match for conference, because all the elders match each other so we had to too;) ) in the bro-zone... well at least we think we did:) Conference was really good, we talked a lot about safeguards for technology- and how we can create plans to protect ourselves while we are online and using our tablets. Me and soeur tupou'ata presented about how this safeguards we have right now can also be used after the mission, and the habits we create now can benefit us throughout our lives! President and Soeur Brown taught us about Christ's love and his atonement and how we can share his light with so many more people with these new tools! And then of course soeur brown had a fun game for us to play, and us, the zone leaders, and president and soeur brown were the evil influences who launched water ballons at the missionaries who caught them in towels and then threw them back at us 😂 it was fun:)

We have had some other good, and also really hard lessons. We had to drop one of our amis, because she isn't willing to act or progress. It was really sad and hard to explain this to her, but we did it as lovingly as we could and the spirit was really strong. BUT onto better news another one of our amis accepted a date to baptism, ha she is sadly moving into the other ward, mais quand même I'm really happy for her:)

Everything else has been so good, i love my comp so much ha we laugh all the time and it's so fun. I'm just so thankful to be a missionary and to be here in this amazing ville and paroisse! I just love being a missionary and I love my savior and his gospel so much!

Passez une très bonne semaine!

Je vous aime beaucoup

Soeur Soffe

Zone conference 
An explanation of our relationship


Stake patriarch and his wife 


Tahitian soirée 🌺


Ulrich was baptized!! 


P-day today, I love Toulouse



Ancien cathédrale




No comments:

Post a Comment