Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Tahitian dance- ia ora na! Week 63

Bonjour tout le monde!

J'espère que vous avez passer une très bonne semaine!

Haha literally this week went by in a blur. So yeah, I can't really remember what happened the beginning of the week! But on Friday we had a big tri-zone conference so we had lots of missionnaires that came in and that was a lot of fun- but ha with our little apartment we were a little squished but that just makes it more fun:)

Conference was really good, we are talking a lot of course about how we can best use facebook. The APs gave us some really good insights about the safeguards we have in place. Then President Brown had all of us ZL's and STL's come and sit in front of everyone and we acted like a questions panel as the missionaries posed us questions about facebook. Ha well you know your girl already doesn't know like anything about Facebook. It was cool though because it became more of a discussion and i learned a lot! (Ha you guys I really feel so in over my head, but I am learning and understanding why this new tool is going to become so beneficial in our mission.)

What Soeur Brown talked about really touched me- it was about giving this our very best. This is exactly what Heavenly Father deserves from each of his children, especially as we are in his work. I still have so much to work to do in this, but I want to try my best everyday to give my Heavenly Father every thing I have.

So me and soeur Gowans were in charge of the food for all the missionnaires- the ZL's were nice and helped us but ha after conference we were just running around. It all worked out really well in the end. Then friday night we had a soirée familiale and we had lots of amis and members and it was poppin'. Haha after conference though me and soeur Gowans were so exhausted- ha we were so slap happy and then just crashed in bed.

Saturday we had a super fun sportif because one of the Tahitian members taught us Tahitian dance- ia ora na! It was so much fun! After we were able to have interviews with President, and it was so good. The work is going good here, but lately its been really hard for us to see our amis and it feels like people are starting to drop a little. It helped me so much talking with president, and this past sunday as a mission we joined together in fasting and prayer for our people here. We all prayed together at 7 in the morning and the spirit was incredibly strong. I have such a testimony of fasting and prayer. I promise you all Heavenly Father is there and loves us so much! Also on Saturday the elders ami Blanca was baptized! She is so incredible and her faith is amazing- its been a privilege to know her and it was such a happy day!

Je vous aime! Passez une bonne semaine!

Soeur Soffe

Tahitian danse! Haha sorry I look like a ghost in this pic 


Blanca's baptême! 

No comments:

Post a Comment