Monday, September 25, 2017

Guess where Soeur Soffe is....Week 66

Bonjour à tous!

Sorry I don't have like any time! But we got transfers calls and I am leaving Toulouse😢 buuuttt I'm going to Bordeaux and I'm companions with Sœur Rutter!! I've known her from Lyon when we were in the same zone and she is awesome and I'm so excited!

But man I have to tell you leaving Toulouse after only 2 transfers about ripped my heart out, I love the members and JAs there so much and Sunday saying goodbye was rough. It was so hard to say goodbye to Kevin and Marie (our 2 new miracle amis) ugh already I've grown to love them like friends but we had some incredible RDVs this week and they are progressing so well, and wow I'm just so thankful for the time I was able to spend here and how much I've grown!! And of course today saying goodbye to Soeur gowans ugh again, haha honestly she is like my sister we teased each other and laughed all the time! Thank heavens MLC is in like a week and I'll see her soon!

I can't believe that I'm going into my last 2 transfers already, what!? But ohh I am so so ready to give it my all and work as hard as I can. I love being a missionary so much, I love this gospel, and I love my savior with all I am. I know without a doubt this is his church and his work!!

Je vous aime!

Soeur Soffe


Kevin and Martial 


No comments:

Post a Comment