Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Hello to miracles and 🏖 Week 68

Bonjour à tous!

J'espère que vous avez passé une très très bonne semaine:)

Sorry I had written an email last week but I guess it didn't send, so I'll send it after this email:) This week we went up to Lyon for MLC and it was soo good and so fun- somehow it's always exactly what I need to hear. We talked a lot about connecting with people and finding new people to teach. So me and soeur Rutter have been trying to find new people and we had an amazing miracle this week. On Saturday we had planned time to go finding, we had set a goal the night before to find three new amis and we were determined to find them! We went out contacting in a few parks and we talked to a lot of people but no one was interested to learn more. We went to a bench to re-evaluate and we felt like we needed to go porting, it was time to go in for dinner but we were determined to find our new amis. It's been a long time since I've been porting, but we prayed and there was a street that felt good. There was quite a few people home but no one was interested, until this cute woman came outside and started talking with us. She worked in England and Scotland as a Nurse (she was sparked that I'm becoming a nurse) after talking for just a few minutes she asked if we wanted to come in for a drink. She let us in and we met her family, her husband is very kind and she has a cute daughter. We talked for a long time briefly talking about what we do as missionary and a brief retab. and we talked about families and left them with the family and Temples brochure. We are going back this next week to help them paint and then they want to invite us over for dinner and want to learn more! Literally me and soeur Rutter walked out in shock, they were so kind and so nice. It was such an incredible miracle, we have been praying to find people who are ready- especially families- and we found our family! I'm so thankful Heavenly Father led us to them 😊

There was a talk given in conference by Elder Rasband about God's divine design, and I have seen it so much on my mission that Heavenly Father is in the details of our lives and if we follow the spirit will put us in the right places and the right times. I promise that Heavenly Father has a plan for all of us, and I just hope and pray to be able to follow what he would have me do!

Also We went to arcachon today and we were at the beach! We also went to the biggest sand dune in Europe. Seriously it was so much fun!

I love you all so much! Thanks for your support and prayers

Je vous aime 
Soeur Soffe

All the SRS at MLC

I love Emanuela 

Pics from today at arcachon and we went to the beach!! 








No comments:

Post a Comment