Monday, October 16, 2017

Bordeaux baby ✌️ Week 69


Bonjour a tous!

j'espère que vous avez que vous avez passé une bonne semaine!

Haha I can't remember a lot of what happened, the weeks just kind of blur but its been good;) Me and Soeur Rutter have been trying to work hard and find new amis to teach, and we will keep working hard at it:)

We had a fun exchange this week when we brought the mont de Marsan sœurs in, I took Soeur Corrigan and she is from Scotland and she is so funny and kind. We got to go visit our adorable Albanian family, and man I love them so much. They basically have nothing but they love us instantly with real, sincere love. Each time we see them they always give us some little snack to eat, and yeah they are my little family here in france:) That night we met with the other srs and a new ami invited us for dinner, we had a really good discussion answering his questions.

Saturday we went over the Family we had found last week! Oh my I love them so much, they gave us lunch and again it was so good to be able to answer their questions and talk with them. The mom and dad both come from different religious backgrounds and yet they both are really faithful. One of my favorite things I have seen on my mission is how our Love of God can unite people across cultural and ethnic lines. We all have a loving Heavenly Father and I love getting to teach his children that he is there and he loves them! SO after lunch we had come in service clothes and we helped them paint their new kitchen. Haha the dad is surgeon so he had these surgeon scrubs for us to wear to protect our clothes haha we looked like blue nuns;) and as we were painting it was just us and Malini (the mom) and she opened up to us a lot and talked with us and ahhh i just love her so much!

Sunday was great and man I just love this ward, they have an amazing spirit of missionary work! Two awesome families invited us over (and one of them invited a less active member we are working with) and we talked about the music of the gospel ( if you haven't seen this mormon message go watch it!) and how this is a gospel that resonates with our hearts and makes us joyful!

I just love this gospel, I love this church, I love my savior, I love my Heavenly Father, I love my mission, and I love all of you!!

Have a wonderful week!

Je vous aime!

Soeur Soffe



We were out walking to an amis and we had to walk through this little forest, and let me tell ya getting out in nature made me a happy missionary 


Haha our painting gear 


Bordeaux is beautiful! ❤️...







No comments:

Post a Comment