Tuesday, September 12, 2017

How does a bag break a car? 💼 🚗 Week 64

Bonjour a tous!

I hope you all had a great week, its crazy how fast time is flying. Ha we were hoping with vacances ending we would start seeing our amis more... and we are still hoping that will start happening 😬 mais malgré tout we have actually had some really wonderful miracles this week and the work is starting to look up, which I know is all thanks to Heavenly Father. We have been praying a lot to try to find new amis and to know what Heavenly Father would have us do here in Toulouse and then we have been trying to work as hard as we can to accomplish His work. And let me tell you work and prayer really work;) honestly it's the only way to be a missionary.

We had two exchanges this week with the Carcassonne and Montpellier sœurs and it was so fun! We honestly have such great missionaries in this mission. One cool miracle we saw is on tuesday I was on exchange with Soeur Kenyon and we talked to this woman on a bus named Audrey and she told us she was Catholic but noticed that there was differences in what the Bible taught v. what the Catholic Church taught. She had to leave quickly but I got her number and fixed a RDV for thursday. Well Thursday I was on exchanges again, this time with soeur Blackham, and Audrey came to our RDV and we had a really great first lesson teaching her the retab! She had some really good questions and has such a pure desire to follow God's will. She gladly accepted the Livre de Mormon and told us she would call us after she had read and prayed. She is so cool and I already love her a lot, the sad thing is we haven't been able to get in contact with her again so please pray for Audrey and that we can see her!

We have also seen a lot of members and less active this week, and we were just running around being busy- but that's always the best:) And honestly the only the work really moves forward is members and I am so grateful for the amazing members we have here. Guys I seriously love Toulouse sooo much ❤️

Okay here's the funny story of the week, so yesterday me and soeur Gowans were speed walking to church, because we were running a little late *hah comme dab* and then as I was walking my bag caught on a cars side mirror and as I walk I hear a loud noise and the mirror had pulled out of the car and was hanging by wires! Ahh it was crazy! Haha we weren't sure what to do but as we were walking back from church the car was still there so I wrote a little note and left it on the car with my number saying sorry that I might have broken his mirror. Well late that night we got a text and he told us that he just easily put the mirror back into the car and there was no problem- but he thanked us for leaving the little note and thanked us for our "démarche citoyenne" (meaning like civic duty) so that was sparky, and now haha I'm being a little more careful with my destructive missionary bag;

Thanks for all your love and support, I'm so thankful to be here as a missionary and share this gospel which brings me more joy than anything else I have found in this world! Never forget how incredibly blessed we are with our knowledge of God's plan and never forget how much he and our savior love us!

Je vous aime beaucoup

ciao 👋

Soeur Soffe

Exchanges and exchange closers 




I'm obsessed with streets and parcs in France!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment