Tuesday, November 21, 2017

🚂 4 dayz Week 74

Coucou!

J'espère que vous avez tous passé une très bonne semaine!

Okay everybody the cold weather is definitely here! Which means the scarfs and tights are out! We had a good week, haha but crazy comme dab' we had some really good lessons in the beginning of the week and good rdv with members. I had a super fun exchange with cute Soeur Thorne, I got to see what missionary work would be like with a car (it was so weird!!) Then on Thursday we had to go down to Aix en Provence to pick up Soeur Blackham's legality. Aix was beautiful and that was really fun to see, but oh man we had 14 hours on trains!! Haha we tried to talk to the people around us, which was actually cool we were able to give out some pamphlets. Ha and we kept ourselves busy with la Bible and le livre de mormon #missionarylife. It was a little hard being out of our sector because its the week before President Johnson comes and our whole mission is trying to work as hard as we can, and find the children that Heavenly Father had prepared to hear the gospel. Well everyone here is just another testament that God is a god of miracles; because even though we were out of our sector for 2 days we (thanks to His help) found 6 new amis this week!! I have never found as many new solid amis as I have this past transfer, and I'm so thankful for all of these people that God has been preparing!! It's harvest time folks!!

My favorite miracle from this week was how we found 2 new amis. So a few weeks ago this cute girl who is like 13 came with her mom to the church to meet with us and the elders for english class. Well they invited me and soeur Blackham over to their house and we talked with her and her older sisters. Ha we talked for like 45 min and just bro'd out with them! Then we practiced English by speaking with them but then we showed them père céleste père terrestre in English and french. After we asked them if they had any questions (thinking they would ask us questions about the language) but then we started talking about how God is our Heavenly Father and they are both believing and we think we are going to be able to start teaching them!! They told us that we could come back anytime! So their family is actually from Georgia and they fed us this delicious Georgian bread with cheese and then haricots and ti was so good and they are just so nice! yay for new best friends!!

In the spirit of thanksgiving, I'm just so so thankful to be here. Some days are really hard not going to lie, but wow I will never be able to thank Heavenly Father enough for allowing me to come here to France, honestly this country and people have my heart. Man I just love them so much, even if french people can be a little hard on the outside oh they are such softies and once you are in their heart you are there forever!! I love being a missionary because I really love this gospel with all my heart. I love my savior so much, I will never be able to express how grateful I am for his love and atoning sacrifice, or for his gospel that is restored on the earth. I am so thankful though I get to teach people everyday about their loving savior!! He loves you so much, and take a little time to show how grateful you are for all the blessings he has given you!!

JE VOUS AIME!!! ❤️

Soeur Soffe

Exchange 


We have a good time passing time




Art museum for p-day, also the cutest American member took us out to lunch and it was so fun




Look I'm modern art 😂 

Hello Aix!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment