Wednesday, November 1, 2017

We're so french-y 🇫🇷 🍇 Week 71

I'm so sorry I'm like the worst, we don't have a lot of time today but we had a wonderful week filled with some really good rdvs and some awesome miracles! We have had some really cool miracles this week contacting on transport. I talked to this really cute girl who is a student here from China her name is jinqing and she is our new ami! We taught her once and she is so cute and I'm so excited to keep working with her!! God is so good, this is Christ's work, and if we work our hardest he will help us find Heavenly Fathers children who are ready! Being a missionary is the best guys, like seriously the best thing
Anyway yeah sorry I have no time but from last p-day me and Sr Rutter got a little patriotic. And then today we had such a fun p-day! A cute ami of the elders took us out to this wine château (Bordeaux is like the heart of french wine country) and we just got to walk around the country side and in these cute villes. And yeah guys I'm just obsessed with France 🇫🇷 and to make up for this lame email here are some pics:)













No comments:

Post a Comment