Monday, November 6, 2017

Here we go!!! Week 72

Bonjour à tous!!

Sorry I don't have a lot of time because it's transfer day so I'll give you the highlights!

So with transfers, it was so sad because soeur Rutter left, but I am going to receive Soeur Blackham as my comp and I'm so excited. I went on an exchange with her in Toulouse and she is so fun and kind and I'm so excited to work with her!
Halloween: me and soeur Rutter dressed up as french people and went around to members and did reverse trick r treating, so we would give them candy and a little note that said "on aime partager les bons bons, mais on aime encore plus partager l'évangile. Avec qui pourriez-vous partager l'évangile?" (We like sharing candy but we like even better to share the gospel, who could you share the gospel with?) ha it was really fun, the members didn't really understand that we were french people But quand même they were sparked
We had a lit rdv with Malini, i ended up teaching Malini the whole retab and it went so so well!! And ahh I just love her so so much, I think she is starting to understand better why we are here and she is really faithful and I just love her a lot.
We were able to see a lot of members this week, and you guys Talence is such an amazing ward and I am so so thankful to be here!! So blessed!!

I love this gospel and I love being a missionary!! I can't believe it's already my last transfer, time just flies and I'm not ready for this to be over. Something I do when I run races is that when I'm nearing the end, it's not the time to slow down but it's time to SPRINT!! And that's exactly what I want to do these next few weeks is work as hard as I can and give Heavenly Father every last thing I have. I testify that this gospel is true, it's Christ's restored gospel on this earth! God has a plan for each of us, and he sent his beloved son to atone for all of our sins! I love my Heavenly Father and my savior and I want to serve them to the best of my ability!

Have a wonderful week everyone!!

Je vous aime beaucoup!!

Soeur Soffe

Halloween 




Cute family and ambre! 


P-day today in pretty Bordeaux



No comments:

Post a Comment