Thursday, June 29, 2017

Yay! She was baptized!! Week 53

Bonjour à tous!

I hope you all have had a good week, I don't have a lot of time to write today so I will share the incredible day we had Saturday!! It was Jacqueline's baptism!! Ohh you guys I know she is one of the reasons I was called to Lyon and it was so incredible to be able to be there when she was baptized. She came early and frère paran (our DMP) and the elders were able to give her a blessing (reminder she has a legit phobia of water) but she is so cute and said she felt so much better after the blessing. Quite a few people came to her baptism which was great. Two members gave really great talk and then me and the other sœurs sang je sais qu'il vit mon rédempteur. Jacquline loves it when we sing and I looked at her and she had a smile on her face and her eyes were closed it was a really special moment. Then her baptism, ha guys literally the most stressful baptism of my life. So she had chosen frère paran to baptise her, and I love frère Paran he is awesome but he is a little older and small, so we were a little worried. Jacquline had told us that she would only be baptized one time, like if a mistake was made she wouldn't do it again she was getting out of the water. I just want to point out how courageous Jacquline is because as she got into the water she was just trembling but she has such a beautiful faith and trust, she kept walking. Cute frère paran was so sweet with her, but as he said the ordonnance of the baptism he forgot to say in the name of the father son and Holy Ghost, he went to lower her in the water and Sr Crispi and his wife yell out NO!! Haha luckily he stopped and then everything was down correctly and she was baptized! Ha they both almost fell as he brought her out of the water *i almost jumped in the font* but everything was okay, Heavenly Father blessed him with strength:) and she was baptized!!

I am so proud of her and the decision she made to be baptized, I can't imagine how difficult it was for her. However she trusted in god and "feared God more than man" and now she is on the pathway home to him.She was glowing after she was confirmed the next day, and I loved how happy the ward was for her.

Je vous aime tous!!

Soeur Soffe


Haha I promise you that Jacquline really is a lovely person, ha but she wouldn't smile for the pictures😅




No comments:

Post a Comment