Monday, June 5, 2017

It's impossible to not love this / Week 50


Bonjour a tous!

I hope you have all had a wonderful week, this has been crazy busy but it's been really good. So to start it off we had MLC on Tuesday, and a lot of the sisters came up on Monday, and since me and Sr Crispi had double RDVs booked I was able to be with Sœur Lowder again! It was so fun and we went to frère and Sr parans and for a family home evening and they had invited Jacqueline and Charles and it was such a good night. (We have been having a goal to do soirée familiales (family home evening) with members and our amis and it was such a success!) The conference was so good, and I need to learn and hear so much of what was said. With the temple just being dedicated I feel like a lot of us where wondering what to do and where to go from here. Well we had read in "my heritage" that the year after the Kirtland temple was dedicated was a time rejoicing and so many miracles happened. I know that is exactly what is going to happen in our mission, we have already seen so many miracles happening and the blessings will just keep coming. I am so excited to really give it my all this transfer, to kick it in gear- and bring this joy to everyone I get the chance to meet. Ha we talked a lot about finding on the way, and to be honest contacting on transport is hard for me. I love teaching,and finding in parcs but it's scary to talk to people alone on the bus or metro. But I know that when we do things that are difficult for us, that's when the miracles come:)

We had district meeting on Thursday which was really good, and Soeur Crispi and an awesome member made this African feast- ha which was really fun to go shopping for in all the African shops and then I was kind of chassed out of the kitchen when I tried to help😉 haha they did tell me though that I have been become an adopted African #transfergoalaccomplished. Then after we started our exchange with the Chalon sœurs, I was able to go with Sr Takotua and we had a lot of fun. We had two really great leçons and it was so much fun to be with her! And of course because we love tahitians Sr Autai taught me and soeur Crispi a Tahitian dance that night after planning:)

To end we had a really incredible lesson yesterday, our zone leaders came out with a goal to get 6 new amis in our zone in two days, so me and soeur Crispi had a lot of potential amis to call, and we ended up fixing so many RDVs. One that we fixed was for yesterday with a young girl I had met on a bus coming home from Tiawos (haha another reason I will be contacting more:) ) and we met her yesterday in a parc and it was one of the best first lessons I have had! She asked so many questions and even though we weren't planning on it we covered the entire retab and a lot of what we do in our church, she understood it all and wants to learn more! A really cool moment for me was she asked us if there is proof that Joseph Smith lived, and I was actually able to show her that in my genealogy I am related to his brother and I was able to show her his name in my family! I felt so thankful to be able to testify that I know he was a prophet of God, and as we read a few scriptures of the Book of Mormon I could see she was touched and felt the spirit! I am so excited to keep teaching her!!

Also today for p-day we had a lot of missionaries up for zone conference tomorrow and we were able to go to vieux Lyon today and it was so much fun!!

Love you all lots, thanks for all you and do and all your support!

Je vous aime!!

Soeur Soffe

MLC

Fun exchanges

Fun exchanges




I literally live here, seriously sooo blessed









No comments:

Post a Comment