Monday, December 4, 2017

Noël... Week 76

Bonjour tout le monde!

Okay I'm so sorry because we have no time to email this week!! Because today we had a Christmas conference in Toulouse! Oh my it was so fun, we all went out with little Christmas packets and light the world! Then during lunch we got to watch cars 3, haha it was so weird to watch a movie, but way fun;) and then we had a more spiritual part of conference, and we had some amazing music numbers and then I gave my departing testimony with some other missionaries. It was literally so surreal, and yeah basically cried the entire time. Then at the end of the conference we sang les anges (our mission song) for the last time and I literally balled. Guys I just love love being a missionary and while I'm so excited to see you all, it's been so hard saying goodbye and thinking about living the people and the country I love so so much.

But anyway on to more pleasant topics;) haha

We were able to light the onuzi's world and we brought them our Christmas decorations and oh my goodness they loved it and it was so much fun!!

We were able to see lots of members and they are just wonderful and I love this ward and being a missionary!!

Sorry for this lame email! But I love you so much and I'm so thankful for all of you!!

Also thanks for all your emails, sorry I have no time I will reply next week:)

Je vous aime!!

Soeur Soffe














No comments:

Post a Comment