Tuesday, April 25, 2017

La maison du seigneur Week 44

Bonjour a tous!
I hope you all have had a wonderful week! Time is just flying by and it has been an awesome week. It started with MLC on tuesday which was so good! It was really fun to see all of my friends, but what I loved most was what we got to talk about. So on the 21 of mai the Paris Temple is going to be dedicated, and I can't even tell you how excited I am! As people get to start going to the Temple the spirit is incredibly strong in France! I am so excited to see all of the miracles that are going to unfold, because honestly temples are literally the best places on this earth. They are our piece of Heaven, and I know that they are the Lord's house on this earth. I am going to attach a video that the ap's made of the Temple, it is so beautiful. Our temple is a little different, but compare what the outside looks like to the Arch de Triomphe!! So our mission goal is to find a name of an ancestor and take their name to the Temple consecration, I was able to find Elisabeth Fox in my family! So I once again have a challenge for you all, the consecration of the Temple is on the 21 of May and I invite you to find a name in your family tree and take it to the temple before then!
We have been doing a lot of good work here, and honestly we are so blessed because we really just go from rendez-vous to rendez-vous! We had our first exchange with the Porte des Alpes sœurs this week, it was a lot of fun and we had some awesome lessons and lots of good laughs:) Sr Crispi did great on her first exchange as well, I'm so proud of her and she is killing it!
I love you all so much, and I know that our Père Celeste is there for all of us and loves us with an infinite love! He allows us to go to his home to learn of the love he has for us, and literally walked where his son has gone before!
Funny story, so best parents in the world sent me a popcorn maker in the mail. I picked it up today at the post office and a nice elder was caring the box for me and we walked into the big mall here and he got stopped by security and they asked him what the box was (even funnier he is a chinese elder and speaks kind of broken french) ha it was so funny as we all explained its a popcorn machine and the guard let us all go laughing,anyway, I am very excited to become the popcorn queen for when our sœurs come in for exchanges:)

Je vous aime tous!!
Soeur Soffe


Missionary Leadership Conference

Exchange with Porte des alpes
I love Feveur 
First popcorn in 10 months!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment