Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Blessings after storms, et bonne année 🎉 Week 28

Bonjour a tous!
        I hope you had a wonderful week and a bonne année! (New years) This week has been one of the biggest turn around I have ever had! To be honest the beginning of this week was really hard. To start it all of me and soeur Autai were both sick with a head cold, and because it was vacance a lot of our amis were on vacation. Literally everyone rendez-vous we had fixed that week all fell through. So we did a lot of porting and contacting and no-one would listen or was interested. It was cool because we have really gotten closer and pulled together.

        After this week however I have such a testimony that trials come before miracles! So on Sunday we got a text from Jo in the morning telling us that she could come to church, and we had thought she was still on vacation. Our church time changed to nine so she was a little bit late but came anyway. I also gave a talk in sacrament, a little scary but it was definitely helpful when I was writing it to have a companion who speaks french:) So we had to go and help the youth class and Jo went to gospel principles, they had a really awesome lesson that helped answer a lot of her questions. As I was talking to her about it after I felt like we needed to choose a date for her baptism. So I look at my calendar and tell her that I feel like she can be baptized on the 14 of January, and she accepts!! We got to show her the baptismal font after and she is so excited. The other incredible thing is that she hadn't even talked to her husband about her meeting the missionaries before, BUT she told him he that she is going to start coming to church on sundays and that she will be baptized, and he was totally fine with it! He even said that he will come to her baptism and might come to church! I can't tell you how thankful I am to be helping and teaching her! Jo has this incredibly strong faith, and just trusts in her heavenly father. I honestly feel like I knew her before this life and know I get to show her the path to bring her home to her heavenly father!
        It was such an incredible day, and to top it off we passed by one of our amis we haven't seen in a few weeks (Francois) and we are meeting him tonight! So everyone I promise you that after the storms of life, Heavenly Father is just waiting to give you blessings. Just keep trusting in him and I promise you, that this gospel is how you are
going to find real eternal joy! I love you all so much, and know how much heavenly father loves you to!
Bisou Bisou
Soeur Soffe



For New Years, after finding that all the good restaurants were full, we went to KFC😂


The coolest equipe you eva' did see



Cute Abigail, who was baptized on Saturday


Clara is a cutie!


P-day shopping done right.

No comments:

Post a Comment